The Royal Albert Hall is the world’s most famous stage. Since its opening by Queen Victoria in 1871, the world’s greatest musicians, singers, dancers, sportsmen, statesmen and world leaders have appeared here. However, it is less well known that the Royal Albert Hall is a registered charity.
- Raise awareness of The Halls charitable status
- Reposition as a unique and valuable cultural institution
- launch and encourage individual donations
- Set the scene for future fundraising campaigns
Create a campaign that works across at least two of these touch points; digital communications (web presence, email) social media, print based campaign, environmental graphics, moving image, direct mail.
- A IPhone app designed for the hall that allows individuals to find information about the hall, purchase tickets and ways you can support the hall. Alongside ways for individuals to donate either directly or through purchasing merchandise. Users can also round up their checkout total to the nearest £1 that can be donated to the hall.
- A Method to donate via text. Aimed towards a younger demographic which ties in with social media which aims to encourage more individuals to donate and also find more information about the hall.
- A poster campaign aimed towards spreading awareness about the hall and providing information to how individuals can donate.